Translate!

Monday, March 5, 2012

I may not be the strongest, I may not be the fastest, but I'll be damned if I'm not trying my hardest

Hello!

I'm finally getting used to my new nose piercing and it doesn't hurt anymore. I can't help but touch it all the time, even though my piercer told me not to. My parents' reaction was okay, they were positive about it and I'm not sure, but maybe they even like it!
Last week I bought this bright pink blazer and I thought about bringing it back. It's a little bit small in the shoulders, but I like it too much to bring it back I guess.. In this outfit I'm wearing it with my new H&M blouse and forever21 earrings :) The bright pink strap on my wrist is not a bracelet, but one of those things you get when you go to a concert or go out :) It matches perfectly with the blazer, though (;







Lot's of lovee,

Loes

13 comments:

  1. Echt weer leuke gezellige foto's. Neuspiercing is ook leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik moest mijn bandje af doen toen ik weg ging for some reason >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke foto's!


    Love,


    Refineness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote!
    Have a nice day...
    And maybe we can follow each others, let me know if you want!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. echt een mooie outfit! :)
    liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee wat leuk dat je op mn blog langskwam en een leuke comment achterliet! Je hebt een erg leuke blog en een mooie stijl.

    Haha, zouden je ouders je piercing stiekem leuk vinden? Ik in elk geval wel! Mooi outfit verder!

    xoxo Jonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel erg leuke outfit meid, prachtig!

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie outfit en wat een leuke blog!


    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your earrings! Also, the pink of your blazer is such a lovely color!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete