Translate!

Monday, February 6, 2012

if you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done

Hello!
I always thought I hated snow. And then, when snow covered the entire country with it's cold, fuzzy softness, I knew I was right. I hate snow.
But..
There's some pretty fun things you can do with it!


Kick snow:


Jump in snow:


Throw snow:


Warm up your hands, because you forgot that snow is COLD.. really cold.


And do it again! Yay!


Get wet shoes. And socks and toes. Okay, so, the fun part of snow is over at this point.


Don't care about all of that!




And put your jacket back on. I mean, come on, it's freezing. Don't be stupid.

Love,

Loes

11 comments:

  1. Ahh, superleuke en spontane foto's! En hele mooie shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's! Leuk gedaan :) Ik heb je trouwens getagd :) ( http://dutch-beauty.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-11-things.html ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks amazing and love your outfit too!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooite foto's! And ik ben echt jaloers op je haar!
    x
    Ik heb trouwens een give-away op mijn blog, doe je al mee? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat 'n leuke post. Je kan niet zien dat je een hekel heb aan sneeuw! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah super leuke foto's! Outfit staat je ook heel goed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuke foto's in de sneeuw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke foto's en je haar is zo lang!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is amazing! And I love these pictures, I still can't walk in the snow for two second without freezing my hands off :(

    ReplyDelete