Translate!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you were born to stand out?

Hello (:

Yesterday I thought about this sentence I read a few weeks ago ''When was the last time you did something for the first time?''. I realized that almost everyday there's something I'm doing for the first time, even though not all of those things are a big deal (to others). From now on I'm gonna try to think of doing something new, every single day, and write it down. Yesterday I did a few things for the first time in my life!

- first order at a big online shop

- ate steak for the first time (just a tiny little piece. I'm a vegeterain, but I want to try out everything. Eric and I went out for dinner and he had steak. I had pasta pesto, which was delicious. Okay, off topic, let's go on with the new stuff: )

- had more than 800 euros on my bank-account (not anymore by now haha)

I might wanna plan something new to do everything, so that everyday has something awesome and special. I'm thinking about what I might do today. Not quite sure yet. If you have some awesome ideas, let me know! :)

Anyway, let's get back to the routine of my blog, the outfit-pics. The pics themselves aren't something new, but I guess every photo apart is a new one.. Yeah it is. This outfit is from a few days ago:



Okay, I'm sorry the photo's aren't all that charming. I like talking to Eric when he takes the pictures and it makes me look really weird.. haha

And I bought these beauties yesterday! I haven't had the thought ''YEAH I've got new shoes, yay yay yay'' in a while. This morning I had that thought! :D
I hope you will do something awesome today you will remember forever and tell your grandchildren about one day.

Love,

Loes

12 comments:

  1. Leuke foto's en mooie schoenen! Ze staan je erg leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw wat een mooie schoenen! En dat rood staat je beeldig. Het is wel erg moeilijk om elke dag iets nieuws te doen, maar vaak doe je hele kleine dingen ook voor het eerst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit en mooie schoenen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adventure is out there! I love it.. die film is echt super cute. PS. Kerst is over, maar ik wil je nog steeds een cadeau geven.. Doe mee met mijn ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway met Monki, Pull & Bear goodies en meer! http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw prachtige fotos :) je outfit staat je echt goed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the song, so awesome, and the pics so beautiful also the moments, you have passed a great year :)

    HUgs!

    ReplyDelete