Translate!

Monday, December 19, 2011

do something your future self will thank you for

Hey all,

I don't really know what to say, cause I'm so tired I can hardly think. I don't what it is these days, but I'm extremely tired all of the time. I mean, okay, yes, I do go to bed too late. But I've been doing that for such a long time already and all of a sudden I'm tired like this.
Anyway, I should stop whining about such stupid tiny things and enjoy my free time, now that I don't have to go to college for two weeks! I'm starting to build up a nice social life here in Utrecht and I really enjoy it. That way I don't have to be bored during my vacation :) Friends come over for sleep-overs almost every week and I go all over the country to visit everyone, which I really enjoy as well.
Last week I went to three parties, including two birthdays and it was so much fun. It's so good to see all of my old high-school friends again and hear how they're doing!
Also, when I went to my parents' house I found this old silver nail polish I've had for about ten years already. I thought it would be completely dried out already, but it was still perfectly liquid! I took a photo of it, which you can find at the end of this post. For now, this is one outfit from the last few days






I should really go to sleep now. Good night y'all!

Love,

Loes

12 comments:

  1. nice post!
    love the dress! and your nails are so pretty
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erg gaaf je nagels, en leuke outfit ook! Lijkt me alleen wel erg koud O:) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een leuke blog heb je!!
    kom je ook een keer op mijn blog kijken??
    ik ben benieuwd wat je ervan vind;)
    www.littlewriterwrote.blogspot.com
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je bent zo mooi! Je ziet er leuk uit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hier nog iemand die zich constant moe voelt, zwaar irritant!
    Het zal wel aan het weer liggen :p
    Geniet van je vakantie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!
    I know what you feel and hope to enjoy most these days off! Great pics and I love the old nails polish!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved your outfit dear. Weren't you freezing though (where ever you're located!?)
    I hope you got enough sleep and are feeling refreshed now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie outfit! En je nagellak is geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dankjewel, voor je lieve reactie!

    En prachtige foto's weer, zoals altijd :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat leuk! Ik ga ook in Utrecht wonen komend studijaar :)
    En ik vind jouw outfits echt altijd leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Je outfits inspireren me altijd :)

    ReplyDelete