Translate!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Be the type of person you want to meet


Heyyy guys!

I received my grade for the exam (re-sit) I did last tuesday and I got a 7,3!!! When I saw it I had to keep myself from screaming from joy! :D I never thought I would've done so well, I thought maybe I might have a 5,5. I still can't really believe it. Thursday I've got my very last exam (re-sit as well) and then I'M DONE! I hope I will do just as good as I did on my last exam ;) So now I'm gonna go study again, read articles, books and etnographies. Wish me luck!







I've had a lot of comments lately, asking where I got my clothes or whatever. So I'll try to post it from now on!
Dress - New Yoker, Blazer - La Chica, Shoes - Axi Schoen

Love,

Loes

15 comments:

  1. Hele mooie outfit! Dat jasje en die schoenen zijn prachtig!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke foto's en nog gefeliciteerd =]!

    xx Katy ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave laarsjes!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat zie je er super uit! Wat is je blog trouwens mooi geworden, super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gefeliciteerd! En deze outfit is heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love every single piece of your outfit! Gorgeous!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh prachtig!! Die jurk staat je heel mooi en je hakken zijn echt beautifuuuul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaah wat een prachtige blazer! ik ben jaloers haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke shoes! En succes met je laatste tentamen :) X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele mooie outfit! Je figuur komt er ook super in uit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  12. hele leuke outfit!Schitterend je haar!X

    ReplyDelete