Translate!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quiet people have the loudest minds

Well hi! Let me show you my outfit.


It's got lace-up shoes in it,


and I always seem to unlace my shoes when a picture is taken.


I also burst out laughing when it takes too long for the picture to be taken, but it makes happy photo's!


Of course I wouldn't want my new jewelry to be left unseen, so here's some close-ups,


Another close-up..
Yay! Enjoy your day.

Love,

Loes


PS.. since I've got 150 followers (hurray!) I'm planning a give-away.. stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Die ring en die schoenen...zoo mooi! En wat zou ik graag je haar willen hebben :O X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hair, it's beautiful.
    The shoes are also very nice and you make pretty pictures.

    (wow, postive overload.)

    Lots of love,
    Anne

    Allsummerdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een prachtige schoenen. Die tweede foto is echt erg mooi! Ik ga je volgen. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit !! the skirt is really nice

    ReplyDelete