Translate!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Quiet people have the loudest minds

Well hi! Let me show you my outfit.


It's got lace-up shoes in it,


and I always seem to unlace my shoes when a picture is taken.


I also burst out laughing when it takes too long for the picture to be taken, but it makes happy photo's!


Of course I wouldn't want my new jewelry to be left unseen, so here's some close-ups,


Another close-up..
Yay! Enjoy your day.

Love,

Loes


PS.. since I've got 150 followers (hurray!) I'm planning a give-away.. stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Die ring en die schoenen...zoo mooi! En wat zou ik graag je haar willen hebben :O X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hair, it's beautiful.
    The shoes are also very nice and you make pretty pictures.

    (wow, postive overload.)

    Lots of love,
    Anne

    Allsummerdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige schoenen. Die tweede foto is echt erg mooi! Ik ga je volgen. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit !! the skirt is really nice

    ReplyDelete