Translate!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

since it's impossible not to make mistakes, make the best mistakes possible

Hmm I'd to sleep like this in summer. Happily summer is getting closer each day <3

Well, hello, by the way. I've got a lack of posts the last week(s?), it's purely because there's nothing to show. My outfits are simple and boring and I didn't do that much either. Anyhow I remembered I took some pics with Eric a few days ago, when the sun was shining for the first time again. We actually took a sunbath! (It wasn't really very warm though, but that doen'st matter.) Yesterday I got a bit of a tan, so to me it's officialy spring! Hooray!
Okay so here's the photo's Eric took of me:





And one I took of him:
Oh and I finally cleaned up my room. It was really, really bad. I am so proud I have to show you.. this is before:
and after:

Looking better eh! Afterwards I got bored and made a drawing. I drew a girl in a magazine (you might have noticed I have this addicted for magazines.. there's a pile of them, higher than one metre, next to my bed) But anyway, this is the drawing :)


so that's it again for today, have nice evening, morning or afternoon, whenever you might be reading this.

OH AND
I got the job! :D

Bye!

xLoes

16 comments:

  1. wauw, great drawing! Je kan heel goed tekenen!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bedankt voor je reactie ^^
    En waauuw wat kan jij een bande van je kamer maken zeg! hahhaha Ik ben echt een opruim muts, ik zou dat noooit voor elkaar kunnen krijgen hihi.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, leuk die foto's van je kamer voor en na:)!
    supermooie tekening,
    leuke blog
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, mijn kamer ziet er ook altijd zo uit (;
    en wat een mooie tekening!
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. toffe foto's en mooie tekening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oeh, echt geweldige blog heb je. ik volg je! die tekening is heel gaaf (: en mijn kamer is ook altijd een troepje. ohja, die eerste foto met de hangmat is super, lijkt me echt relaxt.
    lieefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Wow supermooi getekend! Knap zeg!
    2. Haha ik dacht dat mijn kamer erg was, maar wel errrug netjes opgeruimd ^^
    3. Oehw nais, waar ga je werken?! (men o men ik moet ook echt een baan o.O")
    4. OMG EEN HEKS?! Oh oh busted, haha dat is de echte ik, kijk maar uit! ^^
    Hm maar nee dat is niet zo goed :( Ik dacht er komt een vet leuk verhaal, helemaal blij, komt er zoiets XD
    I'm sorry therefore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratz!!!! ^^ Het is weer heel leuk om je Blog te lezen ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun photos!! great job cleaning the mess, i still have to do the same w/ my room!! and cute outfit, love all your necklaces <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw je kamer voor en na is echt een heel verschil :D
    Mooie foto's ook!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dankjewel! Ik heb er ook echt heel veel zin in! Leuke outfit en luke foto's trouwens! Ook echt goed opgeruimd! ;)

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een mooie tekening! en bij mij op mn kamer is het ook altijd zo'n zooi haha :')

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw leuke foto's en jeez wat kan jij mooi tekenen! haha fijn he zo'n schone kamer (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mooi meisje ben je trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha super grappig die foto's van je kamer :D

    ReplyDelete