Translate!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

you're like a rocket in my mind, rocket in my mind


Hey everybody,

thanks for the sweet comments (:
How was your Valentine's day? Mine was quite nice. I cut hearts out of different colours of paper and decorated the entire bathroom with it and lighted some candles. Eric liked it (:
Next to that, my life is really damn boring right now, I've got no school and no job. I've got nothing to do all day! I'm busy looking for a job, but I haven't gotten far yet.
So then I'll just show you my latest outfits (;

one:




watcha think of my gangster look? (;



two:




and some pics of Eric I took (: the last two ones were made with a homemade studio (;




Bye!

xLoes

9 comments:

  1. Supergave foto's weer!
    &Oehw je moet NU eventjes op http://tinychat.com/whjavmeiden komen! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie foto's, je heb mooi haar!!

    ik vind valentijnsdag niet speciaaal maarja geeft niet :)

    leuke blogxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi dat het leuk was :) Hahah ik zou zo graag jouw leven leiden op dit moment xD Jij hebt het lekker rustig enzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind vooral de tweede outfit mooi! En leuke foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha supergrappig,
    wel balen dat je (waarschijnlijk) zondag niet meegaat!
    Ik heb gelukkig kunnen regelen dat ik zaterdag al in Amsterdam ben, dan logeer ik daar en dan hoef ik alleen een stukje te trammen haha (:
    Mocht je toch wel gaan, laat het me dan eventjes weten, dan kunnen we nog samen reizen misschien? ^^

    &Het eten was inderdaad erg lekker, hihi ik heb er al vaker gegeten, maar het blijft goed !

    ReplyDelete