Translate!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

but inside it's so delightful

Hi.
I hate winter. I hate snow and ice-snow.
AAAARGH!
The streets are so damn slippery, you should put on your skates. Walking is impossible. Cycling is impossible. Even when you're by car you have to be careful. But hey, inside it's delightful. I wish I could go into hibernation, though.

Okay, end of my emo-explosion.

No outfits this time, just didn't take any pictures of them. But I did take some pics of my boyfriends' band (: They're called Beat The Hero. You can check them out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/beattheheroband


bassist Joey

Guitarist Maik

Drummer Eric


Joey again

Maik



And Nicky, the singer. Tell me what you think!


I also made some winterpics:




Oh and I found an older outfitpicture, from two weeks ago or so:





I also found some summerpictures on my phone! They're giving me hope. Winter's gonna end some day! :D

boyfriend+me


me


wow, me again



and with one of my best friends :)


I'm terribly sorry my posts are so long. If it bothers you, let me know.


Bye!
xLoes

13 comments:

  1. Loes, je irriteert met vreselijk met die lange posts van je.
    NEE HOOR 8D
    Je bent lief. Echt. (:
    Ik vind die dat Eric om het hoekje kijkt en die laatste van Nicky echt amazing!
    HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR LO(V)ES <3
    xxx Clau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the winter pics!
    Happy New Year
    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee je had gereageerd op m'n foto's :) denk reageer ook even hier, anders lees je het misschien niet. Maar ik zei:
    "Ik heb ze bijna niet bewerkt eigenlijk :P Alleen urban acid, maar anders waren de foto's echt super saai..Ik vind dit ervoor zorgen dat de kleuren mooier uitkomen :P"

    xx :)

    www.mesmerizinglight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank voor je reactie. Je hebt echt mooie outfit posts :-) !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super leuke foto's en je outfit is ook erg leuk!
    doe je al mee aan mijn asos give away? www.fashionfou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your hair and neckalce! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke foto's! Wat heb jij mooi haar zeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. superleuke fotos! en je boyfriend heeft echt heel cool haar XD :)

    ja ik weet het, alleen maar zwarte schoenen, ik heb ook echt maar een paar andere kleuren, en dat is dan grijs of wit, en misschien 2 bruine paren XD

    vandaag is er weer een paar zwarte schatjes bij gekomen :D bikerboots van H&M,
    kzal ze dalijk op mn blog plaatsen :)

    dankje voor het volgen!
    xxxx
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die laatste foto is leuk!
    &Haha ja dat vond ik ook al, ben ook blij ermee natuurlijk ^^

    ReplyDelete