Translate!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Schoolpics!

Assignment: photograph two people who are having an activity together. Do this at four spots: at home, outside, at an sportslocation and at a bar. In the foreground something must be unsharp.


My pics:
Outside









models are my boyfriend and Callum from http://buhiko.blogspot.com/

At home:





models are my brother and sister :)

I haven't made any pics at an sportslocation and a bar yet. I'll post them as soon as I made them!

Which ones of the pics I got already do you like most?

xLoes


3 comments:

  1. haha oh nice! ik woon daar ook heel dichtbij (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik probeerde gister te commenten maar het lukte niet! maar ik dacht al van huh, haha, toen ik je comment las (met die +5 dagen)

    en met mij gaat het ook wel goed opzich :) wel druk op school.
    mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete