Translate!

Friday, February 8, 2013

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything









 Hey guys :)

A new outfitpost finally ;) There's a lot of ''new'' clothing I haven't ever showed you guys yet, because of my pauze on blogging. In the meantime I did, of course, shop a lot of new stuff. Like the skirt I'm wearing here! I found it at New Yorker for only 3 euro's as I recall and now it's one of my favorites. The necklace is from ebay, also ''new'' (I've had it for 2 months already by now haha).
This week a new semester of college started. Having college again after a few weeks of no-college makes you appreciete the weekend a lot more. Even if you're not gonna do anything at all - or maybe especially than? I don't know. But I don't have any plans for the weekend and I look forward to it. Yay!












&boyfriends' outfit :)..














































What are your plans for the weekend?

Love,

Loes

11 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! Especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Great outfit!!! LOVE that skirt!!!! It looks sooooooo god on you!!!! You look amazing!!!! Wonderful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! I love your skirt :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks super pretty here. Cute outfit.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is gorgeous.

    ♥
    Kimberley Jade
    thelittlewhitebird.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit! En wat een mooie schoenen!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, amazing look! <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super mooie high heels en wat een leuk rokje!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfits! Ook die van je vriend. Ik ga dit weekend carnaval vieren :)liefs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je bent prachtig! (:


    http://smoothiesandcosysweaters.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete